Thursday, August 16, 2012

I am Spartacus!!!

I had the pleasure of being a playtester for this game awhile back. And let me tell you...its a blast to play!! The shouting match that you get into when the gladiators are fighting in the arena is just awesome!!! It trully captures the essence of the series.

The final version will be making its debut at Gencon this month and i'm dying to get my hands on a copy once it arrives at our shores.

You really must give this game a try. If you haven't already watched the series then go out and get it now. If you have, then watch it again :) The similarities between the built of the hero and me is just trully astounding...hehe ;)

We'll have some games at Legio once we get our copies and the sands will be blessed by blood once again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment