Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lexicanum Achilles


I had earlier wanted to use the chaplain with JP model as my 2nd librarian and even got the model from Arzmi. Thanks bro.

That was until I met Khun Boss, a Thai friend I met at Battlefield Bangkok. He showed me some of his nicely painted SM and one in particular caught my eyes.

The thing I liked most about this pose is the right hand. It reminds me of a psyker throwing off a force beam or shield ala jedi/sith in Knights of the Old Republic; now that was a good game!!!

So after finding out where I could get that hand pose (I’m a total newb with SM), I patched together my 2nd librarian using the death company set as the basis.

It came out rather well I think. Basically, he’s in the process of unleashing blood lance.

Now all I need is faizal to line up all his IG tanks in 1 straight line and fail as many cover saves as possible ;)

Muahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the pose! I might have to steal it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fig dude! The pose and the power weapon are both fantastic- nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.

    Hey Silar, please by all means. I also kinda stole it from a friend hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk to the hand. Hahaha. Nicely done bro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. Should change the name to lexicanum The Rock.

    Now go and drink some shut up juice!!!
    Can u smeeellllllllll what the rockk is coooking!!

    ReplyDelete